Do you remember what happened the best summer of your life? What ice creams did you eat, what friends did you make, where did you bathe? This diary is designed so that girls and boys can write creatively what happens to them during each day of their holidays. They will have fun writing, they will exercise their memory, they will make their imaginations fly. And they will have a memory for a lifetime.
This book includes:
• A diary so that each day of your summer you can write down what has happened to you.
• Tips and tricks to imagine a summer 10.
• Special days with creative writing exercises.
• Hilarious pastimes.
• Lists of plans, ideas, books, video games, songs ...
• Rankings of the best moments of your summer.
• Ideas for drawing, writing… and living!
We think that our summers are unforgettable… But the only way not to forget them is to write them down.
Written, illustrated and devised by El Hematocrítico.
Ideal for elementary school girls and boys.
Size: 22.1 x 15.5 cm. Rustic. 144 pages. Hours and hours of fun.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Mis hijos están encantados con el diario, tanto la de 9 años como el de 5 años. Es taaaan simpático y se entretienen tanto! Ha sido todo un acierto. Vuestro envío como siempre inmejorable :)
¡Qué guay! Nos alegramos un montón de esto que nos dices. ¡Que disfruten mucho el diario y el verano!